Sunday, March 11, 2007

Congratulations, Shannon!

Congratulations, Shannon! Great news indeed. Shannon is expecting her first baby, due in November. Just last week when I was in my hometown, I took a trip down memory lane when I went through some old photos of Shannon and some of the girls I attended college with ten years ago. The wonderful pictures of us taken in Brockport, New York.

My best wishes to you Shannon and also to Brian. Enjoy pregnancy, and hey, if you need tips or information on pregnancy, eating habits and what to shop for when you enter babystores, do not hesitate to e-mail me.

By the way, I am in my 28th week of pregnancy, and as the newsletter shows, I am 84 days away! Nervous and excited at the same time. I am going natural, with no epidural. Wish me luck! I am mentally preparing myself for the "BIG" day!

No comments: