Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Facebook

Thanks to the invention of FACEBOOK (www.facebook.com), I spend most of my time checking messages, pictures and chatting with friends/collegemates/schoolmates/relatives/new friends. It is amazing just how many people we can meet on facebook!

Because of that, I have uploaded a whole lot of pictures from our Italian trip and also our family holiday in the UAE in Facebook. If you have an account in Facebook, do check it out. In the future, I will be uploading more pictures in Facebook. It is so much easier to upload photos in Facebook - so much faster that the blogger!

Enjoy the photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.