Saturday, September 15, 2007

Thiren's Full Moon Party & Dev's Birthday Celebration




Dev's parents and sister Aneetha

Our friend Tay with Baby Thiren

With my good friend Li Yen

Cousin Yvonne & husband Denis

Uncle Justin wth niece Charlene

Jasmina with Ryan (Jean Marie's nephew)

My cousin Amelia & husband Barry

My cousin Nelson with wife Irene & second son Kieran

My mom's brother in blue with wife & son-in-law Peter

Our friends Lam, Tay & Angeline

The kids - Jocelyn, Delphine, Nicole, Ryan & Charlene

Dev's birthday cake, a surprise for him!

With my lovely nieces Delphine & Jocelyn

Shoba with her Dad & sister

The cousins - (back row) Jasmina, Jacintha, Joanne Toh; (front row) Amelia, Yvonne, Jo Lynn

Justin with Jean Marie's sister Joanne & brother-in-law Shawn

No comments: